Fall Is In The Air

Fall Is In The Air
Fall Is In The Air

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Sock It To Me

One sock done.

I had a couple of mistakes I had to go back and fix,  fortunately I hadn't knitted too far ahead when I noticed them.  Hopefully there will be no mistakes in the 2nd sock.  I'm learning!!!  First pair I have ever made.  I am allergic to wool. I found Premier Yarns Wool Free Sock yarn at HLobby.  It is nice and soft and warm feeling.  A little hard to work on 4 needles  because the yarn is fine, but love the feel of them.




Don't look at my basement floor, lol....


Hugs, LJ


9 comments:

  1. My Mom used to knit, but try as she might she never was able to teach me how to knit anything besides the basics. I can make a simple scarf but that's it. :)

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours!!! I'm allergic to wool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW, those look great for your first pair. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The look so soft and comfy. Great job! I am allergic to both wool and even nylon in the tops of most socks that you buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely you visited my place, thank you. Loving these pretty socks; love the colours. It seems a lot of people are allergic to wool. I have never knitted socks....perhaps one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! Those will be nice and warm too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Warm and soft and (best of all) made by you!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun sock and you should have a much better time with the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun yarn and it looks great on you, I give you a lot of credit attempting socks!

    ReplyDelete