Fall Is In The Air

Fall Is In The Air
Fall Is In The Air

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Fall Doorhanging

This took no time at all to put together because it is a panel.  Happy Harvest Home is designed by Susan Winget.  I bought it at, where else, Hobby Lobby...  Unfortunately you can't see the 3D effect in the pic.  I was supposed to use fleece fusible for the 3D designs (scarecrow head, flowers, pumpkins, etc) which goes on top of the preprinted panel. These kind of curl a bit for a different effect.  I am a firm believer in using up my stash and I had fusible foam left over from totes that I have made, so I used those.  It lifts it just enough to show the 3D effect without the kind of messiness of the curled fleece.  That is cute, don't get me wrong, but the fusible foam is a neater appearance.  Anyway, it is too stinkin  cute.


Here is the fabric used on the back


I have enough leftover to make either two placemats or a table runner.

YAY!!!

I LOVE FALL

Hugs, LJ


8 comments:

  1. I love those wall hangings and that one is so pretty and so is the backing you have. I recently bought about two wall hangings to make, one for halloween and one for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!! It is both pretty AND cute! My fav is the crows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wall hanging is so cute! You're so lucky to have HL closeby. I love the Fall prints and decorating, too! I just got around to changing my stuff yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a talent. I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cooler weather and we are definitely Falling into Autumn. Love your adorable 3D wall hanging. I am a firm believer in using what I have and your foam worked out great. Happy Fall...<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello LJ,
    This is a lovely Fall doorhanger. Panels are so quick and easy - love it!!
    Hopblogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and how nice that you have some left over to create other pretties. I love Fall!

    ReplyDelete