Fall Is In The Air

Fall Is In The Air
Fall Is In The Air

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tranquility at its best



This is where
I go.

To glide,
to read,
to pray,
to meditate
my days away. 



I love this spot.

Because this is New England this spot doesn't last long enough to suit me.
But I will enjoy it while I can.

Sometimes my little Max will come and sit with me.

But not for long - as he is still a puppy and as puppies do are anxious to get on to the next moment in time.

Hugs to all, LJ




10 comments:

  1. You have the perfect place to sit and enjoy! What beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, serene spot, to sit and ponder :)
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice quiet place to think and pray. Enjoy the outdoors while you can.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spot! Your header is a good one, sounds like me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I'd love a spot like this! It would be great to sit and crochet or embroider. I'll have to remember your header in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!!! It's been too hot and humid for me to sit outside at all this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it is a beautiful little spot to just sit and relax. Enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it is a beautiful little spot to just sit and relax. Enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lovely and serene spot. Seems to be the perfect get-away-from-it-all place.

    ReplyDelete