cup of tea

cup of tea
Have Tea With Me

Saturday, July 22, 2017

I hope this is me in another 30 years, lol.....

105                                                          year<br>                                                          old                                                          woman's<br>                                                          remedies                                                          to<br>                                                          her                                                          health<br>                                                          funny                                                          alcohol<br>                                                          jokes lol                                                          age<br>                                                          humor                                                          health<br>                                                          funny                                                          pictures<br>hysterical<br> funny images:<br>

11 comments:

  1. Lol....yes, I'd raise my glass to her :)
    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs,
    ~JO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how funny! Sending love to you and wishing you a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to good to go!
    Life is to much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha!! I think there are more than just one older person who agrees with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am big on drinking water, and my neighbors hate water and drink sodas by the cases. They think I am weird! I hope you are having a great weekend. Love your header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, that's funny. Wish I could!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, this is so funny, wonder if its true, might have to try it. lol
    Our Grandson is always telling us that we should drink plenty of water but we both hate water unless its really hot, then it's okay.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Whatever works, I suppose! Hope you have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love your new header! Lol

    ReplyDelete