cup of tea

cup of tea
Have Tea With Me

Saturday, May 6, 2017

New Bible For My House


This and the last post are from a trip to AZ...
While out west we visited the Miniature Time Machine Museum.

Such a neat place to view lots and lots of minis....

My niece bought this very nice Bible for my brownstone.  If you open it, it reads like a real bible with teeny, tiny letters. 


I didn't take a lot of pictures because my brother sent me a lot on a disk when he visited.

I will dig them out and post a few sometime.

I  love my Bible....




I bought a chicken for the chopping block!!!





Hugs, LJ


6 comments:

  1. I love your minis!! So the bible is really fully written? Old & New Testament? That's amazing! I still have all my old expensive Yield House doll house furniture but it's at my mom's. She told me she was gonna give it away to a cousin for her granddaughter and I told her today that the dollhouse and furniture are technically mine, as they were all gifts to me, so she can't give them away. I hope she doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fun trip---we need to go some where warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chicken on the chopping block made me giggle! The mini Bible is amazing that it has verses inside! Wow. Glad you had such a great trip and looking forward to seeing some of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. These are so cute! I'm glad to hear you had a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete