flag I made

flag I made
flag I made

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Always Good To Be Home

I hadn't been out west for years to visit my family.  So I grabbed my friend Jean and off we went.  We had a lovely time.  We visited my family and rented a car and went on excursions.  Got lost a few times but that was part of the fun even though at times a bit nerve wracking visiting in a city I haven't seen for years.


See some pics of the trip












Just a few shots to get the ball rolling.

Jean should be posting some  also over at " A Romantic Country Home".

Till next time, Hugs, LJ

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to take the trip back home. Great photos. I've never been out west.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!! Were you in the desert SW? It looks like Arizona or New Mexico! Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that you were able to get away and enjoy family and some beautiful scenery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. It looks like a lovely place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful that you and your friend, just got up and went on this trip and bet you are both so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete