cup of tea

cup of tea
Have Tea With Me

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Killing two birds with one stone or quilt doodling

This year we are celebrating Birthsdays on Easter because we will be all together...



I made them a cake and got to practice my quilt doodling...



I got carried away with doodling because I am addicted to it, lol....

My kitchen aide mixer motor went caput so I made the frosting with my hand mixer which took forever...
I only used the mixer for frosting and bread so I don't know if I will get another one.  It would be cheaper to buy a new one rather than ship it to be fixed, I checked. Out of warrenty.  They are expensive for what I use it for so maybe I will get an inexpensive Sunbeam. Do any of you have an inexpensive mixer to recommend? 

Happiest of Easters All. 
Hugs, LJ



6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to all! Your cake is so cute! I made one, too... it is the bunny butt cake... looks like it is down in a hole. Cute! Happy Easter, have a great day! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking cake! I bet it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to everyone! Hope your Easter was wonderful! My birthday was on the 5th. :) That cake looks so pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet everyone enjoyed the cake you made. Looks good! Hope you had a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous decorated cake! I bet everyone just loved it. I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful decorating on this cake!
    Blessings,
    d

    ReplyDelete