Easter

Easter
Easter Graphic by Graphics Fairy

Friday, December 2, 2016

Jeez, how can it be Christmas already???

Too much has been happening.  Is it really the season all ready?  I have to come up with easy peasy Christmas cards.


I will find one more and make duplicates cause, gee, it is Dec. 2nd.
How did that happen, lol...

Also my niece's birthday is coming up and she wants to sell her house in Florida and move home.  I saw this pic on the internet (sorry don't know where I got it so cant give kudo's to the person who posted it),  Anyway, this is what I am putting on the front of her card with a note that I hope she sells fast with my birthday wish....

Yes, I am a bit macabre in my thinking....


Hugs, LJ


8 comments:

  1. Hard to believe Thanksgiving has come and gone, and not Christmas is rushing in much too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, tis the season! I mailed Christmas cards today. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got our first card today. I hope to get ours out next week. It did get here fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three weeks from today we'll have family coming in for the Christmas weekend. I'm already making lists and working on the house. Good sense of humor Lady Jane! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making your own cards! I am very impressed. Especially what with so much going on right now. You are a dedicated crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is that time, time for me to do a good cleaning and some decorating before it catches me not ready. I am going to have to look that word up have no idea what it means. So I can't know what you mean about her moving and the card, going to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card designs are so cute. Good luck to your niece in selling her home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what part of Florida? I was raised in Orlando and miss it at times. we have to take our pic for our Christmas cards..running behind! wal-mart will be making our cards this year. lol
    happy days to you!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete