Easter

Easter
Easter Graphic by Graphics Fairy

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Are You Ready???

Oh My Goodness!!!



My baby doesn't look like the same dog!!!


I feel guilty that the groomer had to shave him because we live in snow country, but his knots were extensive and close to the skin. 

He is wearing Rag's coat when he goes out, which is too big for him. I tried cutting it down for him and he is not fond of it.


I wish he didn't have to have his ears and muzzle so short....

We are bonding though.  Because he isn't so hot with all that hair he wants to be in our laps more.

That means he isn't getting into trouble,  YAY!!!

Groomer had a lot of big dogs there.  It was like a zoo.  I didn't realize she did so many big dogs and Max was traumatized by it.  He was under a table when I picked him up and when he saw me he went to me lickitty split... He has been such a good dog since being home that I guess it was a good thing, lol....

I will get around to say hi before Christmas.

Please have a very safe and Merry Christmas

Hugs, LJ



12 comments:

  1. Love the before and after pics. He looks adorable. Beau has never been to a groomer for a bath, but I'd sure be happy to take him now. It's too cold to get him wet here at home. Glad his haircut put him in a thankful and better humor! :D Hope you have a great week before that big weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max is going to be especially good this week. He's waiting for Santa! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max is soooo adorable. What a cutie pie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet baby! Merry Christmas to you and God bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor baby! Keep him warm and snuggled!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's adorable! I have a cute Fox on my blog...he or she was in my backyard and didn't cause any problems just seemed really hungry. :)
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure he feels much better without all that matted fur. He looks great, maybe a little cold, but great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, Max looks sweet with his new haircut. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even if Max isn't too fond of his new do , he looks marvelous ! Maybe going to the groomer's was just what it took for him to remember home is a very good place to be and the people who make it home are the best people for a cute little guy like him to be with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I am slowly returning to blogland. Oh that Max is adorable. Like Karen said, he has been good for Santa! lol
    May the Lord richly bless you both in the new year. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. He looks adorable. And it'll grow out so fast you won't believe it! He's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete