BFF

BFF
GOING TO A QUILT SHOW WITH MY BFF

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Chair Project is Done, Caput.... Yay....

Finally done with my DIL's moms project.

She will staple the skirt to the bottom of the chair. 

I doubled the width of the bottom of the chair and ran a thread through the top of the fabric to make some ruffles like you would a curtain.  I hope this wont be problematic for her.  I didn't know how else to do it without the old skirt to go by.



With the left over fabric I made pillows to go in the room where the chair will be.




Waiting for the cushions to take a pattern from,  for my DIL's Canadian rocker.
Have a great rest of the weekend.

Hugs, LJ

9 comments:

  1. That is very nice. God bless your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the ruffle will work great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see it all together! Love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, classic color choice! I'm sure she will appreciate the pillows too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! I like the matching pillows too. I'm sure they will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great job! Your handiwork will be enjoyed for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great. I had a chair similar to that and that is how the skirt was attached. Should be fine. Love the matching pillows.

    ReplyDelete