flag I made

flag I made
flag I made

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I'm Back!!!

It has been a long time since I posted.  Hubby has had a lot of sickness for a couple of months and we have been dealing with that.  He is doing much better. Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers.

 My credit card was also compromised on line which I really dislike doing any on line stuff.   I posted both of those sites I visited and did business with on here.  I don't want to name them because I am not sure which one had the problem.    No longer will I do business with either of them and from now on I will buy my credit cards at Walmart for any business I do on line from now on. 

So much for my bxxxxxxg.  Here's my latest project:

I am redoing cushions for a Canadian rocker.  I didn't actually take pics of the old cushions in tact but here is what I have done so far.


Old bottom foam cushion, completely disgusting...



old back cushion filling, also completely disgusting....  Didn't wear a mask when removing this stuff but my sinuses are so blocked up now I should have.  When will I ever learn....




Took all this disgusting fabric apart so I could make a pattern

Old awful fabric




New beeeeeeee-u-ti-ful fabric!!!


It is so gorgeous, I hope I do it justice....


Back to work!!!

LJ



9 comments:

  1. I am so sorry; you have had so many troubles. Seems things always come in bunches. I wish for your husband complete recovery. I love your beautiful yard with the pretty bench and yucca. A challenging project you have chosen, but I have no doubt you will succeed in making it beautiful. Can't wait to see it all completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your hubby is on the mend! I look forward to seeing your final project! Did you find new foam forms?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear of your husband's health problems. I hope he continues to feel better. The new fabric you chose is so pretty. I'm sure it will look great on your rocker. Nice to see you back online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back LJ and hope that your husband is much improved. You have had a rough time as well with the credit card experience and it seems we have to be so careful with online transactions these days. Hope all is resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A challenge for sure... I'm sure you will tackle it and have no problems. Can't wait to see the end result. I love the fabric that you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A challenge for sure... I'm sure you will tackle it and have no problems. Can't wait to see the end result. I love the fabric that you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is great to hear from you and I'm thankful your hubby is better. The fabric you chose is really pretty! I love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its so good that he is doing better. It is just awful to have to see someone suffering. My hubby is in that shape too. He goes back to the doctor next Tuesday. That's quit a undertaking recovering a chair. The fabric is pretty cant wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for updating us. God bless you both.
    I do love your fabric. Very similar to what I chose to cover my rocking chair cushions, except beige with maroon!

    ReplyDelete