BFF

BFF
GOING TO A QUILT SHOW WITH MY BFF

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sunday Stealing


1. Would you try a recreation drug if all were legalized?  Tried pot when a teenager. Didn't care for it. But, if it is for medicinal purposes now I would use it if needed. 

2. Are you happy that the U.S. Supreme Court once again upheld a woman’s right to abortion? I believe a woman has a right to choose but would hope she would look at adoption as an alternative. Too many people out there that cant have children. Also I believe unless raped a woman is in charge of her body and there are so many ways not to get pregnant today that she is irresponsible if she doesn't use some form of birth control.  This seems never to be addressed.

3. Would our country cope any differently with a woman president?  
We may see just that.

4. Do you believe in the death penalty?
Yes, in some instances. I believe some crimes justifies the sentence.

5. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? I think it is like alcohol. Some people abuse alcohol and will abuse marijuana also. But there are some who would enjoy it and use it moderately.  Let the States decide.

6. Do you believe in God?  Yes, I believe in a higher power.

7. How do you feel now that same-sex marriage is legalized? I personally believe marriage should be between a man and a woman. But if you are gay and want to spend your life together you should have the same rights.

8. Do you think it’s wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?
I am for legal immigration. Enforce those laws.

9. A 12-year-old girl has a baby… should she keep it?
This is a hard ?.  I do believe in keeping a baby but in a 12 year olds case it is up to her and her parents.

10. Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18?  If you fight for your Country you should be able to drink at 18.  That brings about should you make the decision to fight for your Country at 18? I think 18 is too young to drink and to pick up a gun for your Country. If our Country is in a world war situation like 1 and 2, I would look at it differently. If I was a young person I would want to stand up for our Country in what ever way I could be of service.

11. Should the wars in the Middle East be called off?
  We have kind of cast our lot, haven't we. I don't think we should have been there in the first place. I think we should have let them fight their own battles. But we used those countries for our own purposes, didn't we. Ill scratch your back if you scratch mine kind of thing.  Now I don't think our politicians know what to do!!! 

12. Do you believe in spanking your children?
I did spank. Not often, not hard.  It was the thing to use as a disciplinary tool when I was a young mother. Now I would probably use different tactics. I got my grandchildren to mind without spanking.

13. A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case… what do you think? That she belongs in an insane institution. What mother in her right mind would murder her own children? 

14. Would you want to prosecute someone for burning their country’s flag as a method of protest? No.

15. It’s between you and a person who is being kept alive (with NO hope) by life support machines… one has to die? Who?  Between me and another person? Who thought up this dumb ?... Any person being kept alive with no hope (no brain waves) should be disconnected from life support.

16. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
  Thank God I live in a free Country and am welcome to my opinion!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow, what personal questions for this weeks Sunday Meme, smiles...I agree with most of what you said. I have never tried drugs, nor would I, though.

    Have a joyful holiday. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting questions. I enjoyed reading your answers. Happy 4th of July to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your answers. You have a very open mind.

    ReplyDelete