Fort Lowell Mission Bell

Fort Lowell Mission Bell
Fort Lowell Mission Bell, Tucson, AZ

Sunday, July 17, 2016

O'Reilly On Americas Race Problems

I saw this and I had to give people a chance to view it, if you haven't seen it before. If this doesn't interest you, fine, don't view it.  If you start to view it, please view it to the end.  I don't know what your opinions are of what is going on in America today, but this, in my opinion, is right ON!!!  100%.....

You may have to highlight and copy and put in your search section of your home page. It is well worth the extra steps...

http://www.cnsnews.com/video/national/oreilly-americas-race-problem

Hugs, LJ

7 comments:

  1. 100% on the mark...I prob. could go on and on this topic...among the very fact that morals and values are lacking in todays culture; black, white, purple, green whatever---thanks Lady Jane & we are big O'Reilly followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on!! We can count on Bill O'Reilly to tell it like it is. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this your arbor? It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ginny, it is my arbor. Thank you. Bob put it up for me the year before he got cancer. It has been the last thing he could do in the yard. I cherish it.

      Delete
  4. I didn't watch it, and I'm not a fan of his so I think I'll skip it. Plus I'm just so frustrated with the way things are headed. Every day there's another shooting. This used to be rare now it's daily. All the people being killed overseas. Our election candidates are a complete and utter epic failure on both sides. It makes me so sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are times I don't agree with O'Reilly myself but I try to listen to both sides of the issues. I too am at a loss as to what is happening all over the world. We live in dangerous times. I fear for my grandchildren and their children but I remember my folks saying the same things so it will get better I pray.

      Delete
  5. For reasons unknown to me, I could not get the video to open. But...Mr D and I like O'Reilly, Mr D watches him faithfully every night. Very rare that we disagree with what he has to say.

    ReplyDelete