cup of tea

cup of tea
Have Tea With Me

Saturday, July 16, 2016

A Selfie or A Few Pics of Backyard

Selfie #1


Selfie #2

Daylilies

Grass is growing in

I didn't get a water lily because they were so expensive and I may kill it, so I bought a peace plant to place in there.


I left it in the pot because I thought it cute with this weird bird peeking out...
Oh, do make this bigger so you can appreciate him, lol...



Took out the clematis that was here because it wasn't growing and this plant is suppose to grow up to 20' the first season..... We will see???????????


Cherry tomatoes...
Hope they turn red....
Have to stake this one.


And last but not least
The flowers planted here last fall are actually getting bigger....

Hugs, LJ






11 comments:

  1. Your flowers are looking beautiful, lots of TLC makes a big difference !
    I'm smiling at your selfie's, looks like the selphie I would take :)
    Have a grand weekend.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee the selfies, smiles. Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful flowers!! You sure have a green thumb. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely garden you have. A furminator is a type of brush. We brush Skipper several times a day and she does get fuminated so it can happen. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great. Won't the clematis be beautiful. Keep us updated as it grows up the trellis. Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your yard is looking great!!!! And I love the bird in the pot. Sadly I have a brown thumb. Anything that blooms here was planted by the owner. Oh, except dandelions. I can grow those for days. Along with weeds and mold. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are fun shadow shots! I enjoyed seeing your yard. That trellis is pretty too. That little bird peeking out is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your garden looks great. Mine is full of weeds! I am trying to fix that...too much work. I need mulch! I hope to get some soon. Compost is going great...maybe I'll try to speed it up and use that instead! So much fun! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zucchini are doing great. I am making Pina Colada Jam today or tomorrow with them! I'll use it with my homemade yogurt. Should be good and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zucchini are doing great. I am making Pina Colada Jam today or tomorrow with them! I'll use it with my homemade yogurt. Should be good and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your garden looks great. Mine is full of weeds! I am trying to fix that...too much work. I need mulch! I hope to get some soon. Compost is going great...maybe I'll try to speed it up and use that instead! So much fun! haha

    ReplyDelete