Fall Is In The Air

Fall Is In The Air
Fall Is In The Air

Saturday, July 2, 2016

A Pleasant Place To Sit

I haven't been on for a bit cause Hubby has been sick.  Some kind of skin thing going on.  His pcp didn't know what it was.  Gave him a pain pill and hubs can't get in to see a dermatologist till next week.  It looks terrible and is on the back of his head, very painful and now he has pimples all over his body that I think looks like chicken pox.  But what do I know???  He has no temp with it.  It started on the back of  his head,  awful raspberry colored lumps that oozed.  I thought it was shingles but doc said no it wasn't.  He didn't get the little pimples till after he saw the pcp., of course.... Anyway, he is a bit better and now is facing hernia probs also....  When it rains it pours...

Anyway....  I found this fantastic pot at Walmart for $15.  What a deal... I just had to have it...



We finally had a decent rain last night and the pillow is still wet.



I had to buy this pot and do something with it, lol....
Sent for a bamboo spout...


Awaiting for me to get a water lily to place in  there.



HAPPY 4TH ALL!!!

Hugs, LJ

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your husband's health problems. I hope he is better soon. That is a cozy place to sit. I like your pot too. What a neat idea to grow a water lily there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can enjoy the holiday. I like the pot and your bench! Sure hope hubby's problem clears up soon. Such a shame that the dermatologist can't see him sooner than next week. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, about your hubby...keeping him in prayer...regardless, have a joyful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry too - has he had the chicken pox itself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a happy 4th but I'm sorry about your husband. I wonder what it could be? I thought shingles too but I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awful for him. Wishing you good luck in fining out what is wrong.Happy fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bench and pot area is beautiful and peaceful! I am so sorry abut your husband; what a mystery. Please let us know what the dermatologist says it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Had to stay at Michele's for 4 days while they went to Aruba. Then off to PA. Finally catching up on things. Hope Hubby is on the mend and that you found out what it is. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Had to stay at Michele's for 4 days while they went to Aruba. Then off to PA. Finally catching up on things. Hope Hubby is on the mend and that you found out what it is. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete