Fall Is In The Air

Fall Is In The Air
Fall Is In The Air

Sunday, June 5, 2016

MONSTER MAX

OH BOY, OH BOY.... I had forgotten what a puppy in the house can be like.

Just this week alone he has:

1.  Peed all over the place even with intense scrutiny by hubby and myself.  Finally, finally, he is going on the paper and if I catch him in the act,   outside.  Progress, YAY... If the door to the porch is open he thinks the porch is the place to go...   Who's trained you ask?  Well, it looks like me, lol...

2.  I had to staple chicken wire over two holes in the lattice work under the porch. Flea haven or what?  I almost thought I would have to crawl under there and get him, but he finally came out after much coaching.  Wish I had a video, lol...

3.  He was chewing on the plastic piece on the boxspring corner that I didn't realize was sticking out (had to remove the staples so he wouldn't swallow them).

4.  Chewing on the skirt to the sofa.

5.  I have a table next to my chair which Rags had chewed the corners off each front. Max is now rounding it off as he is attacking the back corners.  I think he must have done the front as I had put marker on them to blend in with the wood and there is no signs of that...

6.   Tied up all the electric wires as he just loves to chew on them.

7.  My love seat sofa is a sleeper and he is so tiny he can get under, climb up the protective cover and gets into the springs and then he cant get out.  Those sofas weigh a ton, but we get him out, lol...

I think that is about it...  So those of you thinking of a new puppy?  Remember they are just babies, lol...



OMG, HOW CAN ONE RESIST THAT FACE???

Hugs, LJ




 

15 comments:

  1. OH my GOSH!!! I have to say this is worse than a baby. At least babies don't chew and destroy everything! But he is just a puppy and will grow out of it. Do puppies have a teething period where they get new teeth? You are very patient! And he is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppies are also like babies. As we give teether to babies when they are small, same way we need to give plastic bones for them to keep the spoil other things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWW....thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I had forgotten those things. That's why puppies are so adorable, so we can forgive them for all that they get into. He is adorable, and just so cute! I love him already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I had forgotten those things. That's why puppies are so adorable, so we can forgive them for all that they get into. He is adorable, and just so cute! I love him already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He does have such a sweet face! Puppies can be quite an adventure, but they are also a lot of fun. When we first had a puppy, we would take him outside on a leash every couple of hours to train him. Whenever he did his business outside, we petted him and praised him. He soon figured out that outside was the place to go, and he would let us know when he needed to go out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so adorable I'd have a hard time getting mad at him too. Destructive little bugger though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! What a handful! He is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like having a baby to take care of, but so much love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Max Mania at your house!! He's so cute, he'll grow up and do better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your babee is adorable!!! So very very very very cute.
    Blessings,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hard to get mad at that cutie! I don't know if I could ever have a puppy. So much work and training. We rescued our labrador at six years old. He's eleven and has occasional bouts of mischief. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, sounds like he has good teeth!! I know he is great company for you. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete