BFF

BFF
GOING TO A QUILT SHOW WITH MY BFF

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Update on Puppies

We are going to see puppies tomorrow. Not from the breeder I have been talking to. She keeps making arrangements for us to see them and then cancels. She wants to meet us in her parking lot (she lives in an apt) and bring them out to us or bring them to our house.  My vet said I want to see the environment that they are raised in and I don't think that went over too big with her. She didn't return my last call.   A couple of weeks ago I had seen an ad for shih tzus but didn't pay much attention to it cause I thought I had found a breeder and they were a bit more expensive. I called that person yesterday and she has 2 left.  A black one and a carmel colored one with a black mask.  Both male. I was partial to black and white as that was what Rags was but we are going tomorrow afternoon to see them. They are ready to go so you just may see a picture tomorrow nite.  Fingers crossed...  Hugs, LJ

9 comments:

  1. So exciting! Do you have any other pets now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One door closes while another opens, friend. The good Lord knew what he was doing...smiles...looking forward to photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! Hope you come home with a sweet new puppy to love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get to see them. I'm sure they will be sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puppies are the sweetest!
    Puppy pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! Can't wait to see the new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope things work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm catching up on blogs...hope to see a new puppy!!

    ReplyDelete