BFF

BFF
GOING TO A QUILT SHOW WITH MY BFF

Friday, May 6, 2016

GUESS WHAT???

I got a call from my DIL.  One of her people that work for her in her office knows of a person  whose dog had shih Tzu puppies on Sunday....  I called the lady and we will be seeing them in a couple of weeks. They are too tiny right now to even tell their colors so we will wait and not disturb them as yet. I cant wait to see them.  I will definitely post pictures of them for all to see.

Have a great Mother's Day all you moms out there. Hugs, LJ   YAYYYYYYYY....

11 comments:

  1. Aw, how lucky for you! I bet they are as cute as can be. Looking forward to seeing pictures later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your new puppy! Sure hope it works out for you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers Day to you---puppy's are our baby's too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwww......Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy mothers day and YAYYYYYYY for new puppehs!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo, this is great news. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day to you! I am so happy for you. You need a new fur baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day to you! I am so happy for you. You need a new fur baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And what great news to receive around this holiday.

    ReplyDelete