cotton and lace

cotton and lace
cotton and lace

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Is it Spring yet

We had spring in February.  Since then it has been too damn cold....  Pardon my French!!! My daffys were going to be beautiful.  I went out the other morning and they had ice on them.  So much for daffys...

I am keeping an open mind, the weather girl said warm this week with rain off and on,  so wont be working in the yard, but I will walk in the rain, if it is warm.

Meantime I have made a couple of cards:

They are rather plain, I am in a greeting card funk, lol...


inside (whoops goofed when I cropped, I cropped all right) was trying to show you just the flower I made.


This is for the fisherman of the family


So now I am off to get lunch and check on Ragsy, he was limping again this morning. When it rains it pours, hubby has to go for another cancer scan. 2nd in 6 months as they found a spot that they have been checking on over the last year. This one is on the left lung not where the right lung cancer was. Looked like it had grown last time...

I just read this. Sounds like I am down in the dumps, but really I am not. The Lord is by my side.
Hugs, LJ



10 comments:

  1. I think your cards are cute! I'm ready for spring to come back here again too. It is supposed to warm up by the end of the week. I'm sorry to hear your husband must return for another cancer scan. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed all will be well for your husband! I love the cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. crossing all that dangles for a good outcome for your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers are with you and your Hubby for good news. The cards are so cute. Our weather has been crazy too and now just getting normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and hubby. I like your cards, especially the fisherman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A walk in the rain on a warm day sound refreshing to me! Hope your hubby gets great news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards a so well done! Prayers lifted for you and hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute cards! I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
    hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saying a prayer for Hubby. I hope that Rags feels better, too! Maybe he has some arthritis. The cards are really cute, love the fisherman. I hope you had a nice weather day today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping you and hubby in prayer, friend. Pretty cool cards. Blessings

    ReplyDelete