cup of tea

cup of tea
Have Tea With Me

Friday, March 4, 2016

New Plants

OK....  This is the first time I have tried to insert pics into a post. 

Here goes nothing...






Well that didn't hurt!  I bought some plants to help me get to spring, lol...  I kept spending money on flowers every week and I spotted the African violets that were really budded out nicely so I got them and the Jade plant.  They usually sit on my book shelves but it is kind of dark over there so I put them in some lite.  I am going to see if I can find some very slim grow lites to put above them. I don't know if they make such an animal.

 Hugs, LJ
ps... wish me luck, I cant find my disk for my printer, O E Vay...

11 comments:

  1. Your pictures look great. Every time I see a jade plant I think of my Dad. He loved those plants and had quite a few at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers. Hope you had luck finding your disk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty African violets. If you find just the right location with the right amount of light from a window, you might not need a grow light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your African Violets are blooming beautifully. I just noticed a bud on my one plant. Anxious to see what color the flower will be; as this is a new plant for me. Made me smile to see the bloom. The days have been gray and gloomy here lately. Sunshine is expected this weekend. Something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do wish you luck, wish I had a place to grow a violet ,but no sunny window.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love African violets but sadly I kill anything with flowers. Love that amethyst geode too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your plants are so pretty! I especially like the violets. I hope you have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty, pretty, pretty and such a welcome sight for the blahs of winter. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers do speak of spring! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the colors of the violets that you chose. They need bright light but not direct sun... Having the plants inside definitely helps a lot to get through to Spring. Going to the Garden Center greenhouses helps a lot, too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the colors of the violets that you chose. They need bright light but not direct sun... Having the plants inside definitely helps a lot to get through to Spring. Going to the Garden Center greenhouses helps a lot, too! haha

    ReplyDelete