Fort Lowell Mission Bell

Fort Lowell Mission Bell
Fort Lowell Mission Bell, Tucson, AZ

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentines Ideas for you to make....

I had to add these to the post cause I like the valentines we sent as kids:

 
Now here are some easy peasy ideas for you....
 
These would be easy to make... You could use old valentine boxes spray painted red and white or cut them out of wood.
 
 
I really need to make this fabric valentine, I love it....

 
This would make a neat card for the little kid in your life...
 
 
Now this is just so cute and so easy....

 
I love this little airplane!!!

 
This is also pretty cool....

 
Have a Happy Valentine to my blogger friends,
 LJ
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Great ideas, love the dogs head. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made the mice one year at the Nursing home where I was an activity director.
    I wish I had valentines from my childhood!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the vintage Valentine Cards myself. You have chosen some really nice craft ideas; I do think I enjoy the fabric envelope filled with hearts too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so clever and cute. I like the dog faces made from hearts--such a fun idea!

    Thank you for your kind words about my book. You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these really great Valentine ideas. I love the Heart Box Topiary. Valentine Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the doggie valentines. I remember when in school we had to make a big valentine envelope and we would exchange cards to put in it. I also remember when the kids did it too. Those were the years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were the days in the 70s when classrooms decorated and had parties for Valentines Day. Sure wish I had all the little cards from back then! I love the doggie cards and the mice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved all your valentine ideas, they were so cute. They don't have the valentine parties at school like they did in our day. I was shocked when I found out my great granddaughter wasn't giving little valentines to her classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Valentine ideas. I really like the sewn envelope with the hearts. So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all them, Lady Jane...thanks. Happy Valentines Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the puppy dogs are my favorite! happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete