cotton and lace

cotton and lace
cotton and lace

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Gifts

I sent  aprons off to my BFF and her love at  a romantic country home .  Didn't want them to wait for Christmas so they could use for any entertaining coming up.  Check out her blog and see the fantastic job she did at decorating her house for Christmas.





 
This is a reversible apron
 
 
I love this new pattern I found. It is pretty easy to put together and can be worn by a tall person and you can bring the waist up for a 5'4 gal.  I cut it down a little for the one I made for my GD cause she is not much over 5' to use for her art apron, but forgot to take a pic.
 
 
 
I'm dreaming of his delicious shrimp boil.  Yum....
 
 
I think I am done with stitching till after the first of the year. Maybe....
 
Hugs, LJ
 


13 comments:

  1. So totally cute; very well done and Merry Christmas to you. Soon as your fingers feel stronger, you'll stitch...soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Disney Christmas banner. And the uber cute pink and black apron. Your plaid stockings in the previous post are wonderful. Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the aprons. One of my girlfriends loves aprons and has quite a collection. I remember my Granny Kelly always wearing an apron - always. We've gotten away from it these days, but I do wear one when I am in the kitchen cooking big for a party or holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures do not do them justice! They are so beautiful in real life. You did such a wonderful job designing and sewing these! I can't wait to use them both on Christmas day. Thank you so much, you are a great friend! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aprons are so cute. I'm going over to visit a Romantic County Home, I'll tell them Lady Jane sent me! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, these are really cute! I love the Minnie Mouse ear pockets. What lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful aprons! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such nice aprons! I like the hot pink Minnie one the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such nice aprons! I like the hot pink Minnie one the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your aprons are adorable. You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty your aprons are! Such a great gift idea. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty your aprons are! Such a great gift idea. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year!

    ReplyDelete