Fall Is In The Air

Fall Is In The Air
Fall Is In The Air

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tote for DDIL

I love the colors in this tote!!!

 
I have to come up with a better arrangement on the start up to the tote.  It is supposed to be geometric.  This is the way the pattern works.  You start sewing almost in the middle with a piece slightly off kilter and just keep adding pieces to a stiff interfacing. I have done 3 of these and I always like the end of the pattern better. I am going to work with it so both sides look pretty much the same.  There must be a way, lol...

 
Hugs, LJ

10 comments:

  1. Pretty bag. The blue colors are calming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric too! It looks complex to me though. I admire people who can sew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...the tote is fantastic. The colors are great. I love your Tasha header by the way. Happy November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, too! The colors are so pretty and bright. She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love those soft blues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I am posting again.
    God bless your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are lovely colors! Great pattern in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete