BFF

BFF
GOING TO A QUILT SHOW WITH MY BFF

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Tasha Tudor

I love this illustration of the family. Everyone busy and cozy together.  Now that Halloween is over the season will start to take shape.  I have been busy with my cards.  The last of them are pretty much done.  Can you guess which one I picked for my production card?




 
 
 
Nice easy card to do....
 
I like to put little gifts on the tree that have candy or nuts or a little charm maybe, things I know people like and money for the grandkids and their cousins.
 
I am using clips for this pic below to close the little purses. I need to find the magnets that are supposed to be used as the sheet magnets don't work very well.
 
 
Now I can sew!!!
 
After I pick up the shop, lol.... It is a real mess....
 
Hugs, LJ
 
 

8 comments:

  1. With Halloween just over I feel like Christmas will be here very quickly. You are so smart to have your head start. Lovely cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. It really is time to start planning for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your talent in creating these pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The holidays will be here before you know it. Good for you for getting an early jump on the card making.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun project and just the right time of the year to get it done ,so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so pretty and so well-done. Time will go quickly.

    ReplyDelete