Fall Is In The Air

Fall Is In The Air
Fall Is In The Air

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A Purse For Sophie

I found this pattern on the net.  I am so sorry I can't give the person credit for it cause when I copied it I cut off where I got it.  Dang I hate to do that.  The person is nice enough to share her design with us and there I go stealing her thunder.  If I come across it in my travels I will let you know where I got it. 
 
This is the cutest purse for a little girl.......  I will send it to her for Christmas with trinkets inside of it.

 
Hope all of you are doing well.  We are hanging in there. Hugs, LJ

9 comments:

  1. What a cute purse for a young lady!! She will LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing! I see cute projects like this and think about starting to sew again, but that's as far as I get. Perhaps when I retire.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove the fabric you chose! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute and I know she will like it. Love the pattern you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grand girls would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's so pretty! What a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every girl really loves a purse. Beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lady Jane! Thanks for stopping at my blog.
    That purse is very cute and she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete