Fall Is In The Air

Fall Is In The Air
Fall Is In The Air

Sunday, October 25, 2015

STENCILS AND CHRISTMAS CARDS

PLAYING AROUND WITH THE SILHOUETTE AGAIN. THIS TIME I AM MAKING STENCILS.  I BOUGHT SOME MASK SHEETS TO MAKE  STENCILS FOR SIMPLE CIRCLES, OVALS AND FRAMES.  IT IS FAIRLY EXPENSIVE SO I PRACTICED ON REGULAR CARDSTOCK TO SEE HOW IT WOULD COME OUT.  I WILL USE SCALLOPS AND OVALS PROBABLY A LOT SO I WILL CUT THEM OUT OF THE MATERIAL NEXT.  THIS IS SO I CAN SPRAY PAINT THE PATTERN OR USE CHALK OR WHATEVER MEDIUM I WANT TO FILL IN THE AREA WITH. THE MATERIAL IS HEAVY DUTY SEE THRU PLASTIC SO YOU CAN WASH THEM AFTERWARD AND THEY SHOULD LAST A LONG TIME. THIS WILL HELP ME GET TO KNOW THE SILHOUETTE SOFTWARE BETTER.


 
  MOSTLY I WANT TO COME UP WITH MAKING NEW SHAPES. I STARTED WITH SOMETHING SIMPLE LIKE PUTTING TOGETHER A TUBE AND ADDING A BIGGER CIRCLE AND A SMALLER CIRCLE TO MAKE A CARTOON CLOUD.
 
 
AFTER WORKING WITH THE SOFTWARE IT LOOKED LIKE THIS.

 
ALSO MADE SOME MORE CHRISTMAS CARDS OVER YESTERDAY AND TODAY...
 


 
IT IS RAINING OUT SO I AM BURIED IN MY BASEMENT HAVING FUN.
 
HUGS, LJ

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are awesome!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hello and check on you - is everything going ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Christmas cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are really cute! I like what you did with the Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are really cute! I like what you did with the Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete