flag I made

flag I made
flag I made

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Reversible Headbands

 
Here are some headbands I made from a free tute by Crafty Gemini    
 
  Although I guess you wouldn't consider entirely free cause I sent away for the shape flex and the Dritz special elastic.  Also some other things for the next tute (cute little purses) I am going to make.  I could of used some adhesive interfacing I had on hand but I didn't think I had any this thin, and I was right, I didn't.
 
I did like the color and the looks of the texture on the elastic bands. I am a sucker for using what is recommended for the first project then I can improvise cause I know what to use.  I hate flubbing a project cause I used the wrong thing.  Even though I think these items were a bit expensive.
 
For the fabric I used the left over jelly roll pieces I had from the tote bag I made.
 



 
These will be extra Christmas gifts.
 
Hugs, LJ
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Nice!!! I don't really know how to sew and I gave my long unused sewing machine to my stepdaughter. If I need to sew something I either do it by hand or I use Liquid Stitch or Steam-A-Seam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute. I like your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I also LOVE the little nighties you made. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very cute , I am working up a project to frame some cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute...Love the colors and they look like they will be comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute...Love the colors and they look like they will be comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete