flag I made

flag I made
flag I made

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Little Purses

This is the second tutorial by Crafty Gemini.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nBme6ot0mgA

Mine came out measuring 6 1/2"  X  6 1/2".  They are so adorable.  I was disappointed that it didn't have little clips so you can attach a chain like most of these type openers, it would make a cute purse for a little girl.  Cute anyway and was fun to make. Big enough for a makeup purse.



 

 
 
These will go for extra Christmas gifts...
 
I hope you try some of Crafty Gemini's tutes, they are fun to do...
 
Hugs, LJ

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful little Jelly Clip bags. Great gifts for anytime and reason. Thank you for sharing the link. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soooo cute! I esp. love the purple one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn blessings to you. These are so cute. Love your fabric choices. What nice gifts to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute!!! I'm going to check out the link.

    ReplyDelete