flag I made

flag I made
flag I made

Thursday, October 22, 2015

CHRISTMAS OWL AND BREAD

YES I AM THINKING OF CHRISTMAS ALREADY.  I TRY TO GET MY CHRISTMAS CARDS MADE BY THANKSGIVING, ALONG WITH SOME GIFTS ALSO. I AM WAY BEHIND, LOL...

DO YOU KNOW THEY HAVE ADULT COLORING PAGES ON THE NET? THEY CALL THEM ADULT.  I WAS A BIT LEARY GOING ONTO THE SITES THINKING WHAT AM I GOING TO SEE AND I SURE DONT WANT THEM DROPPING COOKIES ON MY SITE!!!  BUT MOST ARE INTRICUTE DRAWINGS NOT RATED X... IF YOU ARE INTERESTED GO TO ADULT COLORING PAGE  IMAGES SO YOU CAN SEE ALL PICS AT A GLANCE AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM. I USED TO LOVE TO COLOR WHEN I WAS A KID.  I FOUND THIS CUTE LITTLE GUY ON A FREE SITE AND DECIDED IT WOULD MAKE THE PERFECT CARD FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL.

 
I USED COLORING PENCILS, DISTRESS MARKERS, CALLIGRAPHY AND STAEDTLER FINE MARKERS TO COLOR HIM IN.  I HAVE GONE BACK TO KINDERGARTEN LOL...  IT IS EASIER THAN USING A STAMP.  SOMETIMES MY STAMPS DONT INK WELL.  I SUPPOSE I AM NOT CAREFUL ENOUGH WHEN I INK OR I USE TOO MUCH INK.  THEN THEY SOMETIMES SMEAR WHEN YOU COLOR THEM IN.  THIS IS MUCH EASIER, CHEAPER AND FUN TO DO.  I CUT HIM OUT WITH THE SILHOUETTE AFTER I COLORED HIM IN.  I HAD SOME ROLL AROUND BEAD EYES THAT I ATTACHED.  TOO MUCH FUN...
 
I DID THIS WHILE MAKING BREAD TODAY.  I FOUND A NEW RECIPE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO NOT BREAK DOWN WHEN YOU MAKE A SANDWICH WITH IT, SO WE WILL SEE...
 
HUGS, LJ


7 comments:

  1. Great job with this! I have seen the adult coloring books. They have some really neat ones available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, like the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so funny cause I've been colouring since about 2000. I've finished at least 30 books, cover to cover. I got mine from mandali.com, or Dover Press. And now adult colouring is super popular! I agree you have to get a jump on making your cards, esp. if you have a lot to do. I used to make them for a few chosen people but now my list has grown from 15 to 50 and I don't have that kind of time, or money for postage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of these coloring books. I think I would rather read or sew or craft. I like your owl card and how you decorated him. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of these coloring books. I think I would rather read or sew or craft. I like your owl card and how you decorated him. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are talented in so many ways! I love the card you made with the owl. They are popular now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are talented in so many ways! I love the card you made with the owl. They are popular now!

    ReplyDelete