Easter

Easter
Easter Graphic by Graphics Fairy

Friday, October 2, 2015

Cardstock Gift Purses

These tutes are on youtube and I thought they were the cutest little boxes.  So cute I had to adapt them to my Silhouette machine and cut them out and put them together.

Take a look at the tutes to make these cute gift boxes.
 

 
 
 
 
Converting the box to the silhouette was a bit tricky but is was wonderful practice.
 
Mine measure 3" wide by 21/2" tall by 2" deep.
 
 
 
 
 
My bow is a little large but I like the size for other projects.  I can always make a smaller version for the purses.
 
Joann's didn't have the tiny magnets so I bought a sheet of magnetic canvas and punched out a 1/4" circle for the closure.  I couldn't cover them with paper because they aren't strong enough to close with something pretty on top of them, but they work fine this way.
 
 
 
Quite a good space to give a little gift.

 
These would be neat in Halloween colors for those favorite munchkins.
 
or
 
cute in green and red and hanging from the Christmas tree with candy or money inside.
 
Maybe my kids are right,
I have too much time on my hands, lol...
 
Hugs, LJ
 


5 comments:

  1. They are so adorable. I can see them on the christmas tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute...they could be made and decorated for the different holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are sooo cool and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute. You have such a good eye for what works when doing crafts.

    ReplyDelete