BFF

BFF
GOING TO A QUILT SHOW WITH MY BFF

Monday, October 5, 2015

Angel

I am working on a night gown for my grand niece for her birthday.  I am excited about it.  Fingers crossed it will come out cute and will fit her.  I have her measurements and I want it to be a little big so she will be able to wear it a while.  You will remember a while back I made her a rag doll  and hope to make a similar nightgown for the doll so they will have matching gowns...  Cool, huh?  I am so much better at novelty sewing than clothes, but giving it a try.

Here is the embroidery I downloaded from  Embroider This free of charge....   Check them out, I love their site.

 
I have to figure out a way to put it on the dolls gown.  I may have to do it by hand for the doll because I don't think I can shrink this down enough so that the machine will do it nicely.  We'll see.   Anyway, I am getting ahead of myself, lol, I need to get Sophies gown done first...
 
Hugs, LJ

3 comments:

  1. The embroidery you did is lovely. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embroidery looks lovely, I am sure the night gown will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embroidery...did you do it by hand or with a machine? I know some sewing machines do that now.

    ReplyDelete