Easter

Easter
Easter Graphic by Graphics Fairy

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My New Garden

Finally Done!!! 

 
 
Flowers transplanted are:
pink Lipstick plant
yellow coreopis 2 types
magenta and maroon stonecrop 2 types
butterfly weed
purple and white tall phlox
tall yellow daisy like flower plant
astilbe
cone flowers
columbine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  I had to take out the scallop stones and make the garden bigger.  Grandson was suppose to help me do this but he was out looking for work so grammy couldn't wait you know.  I wanted it a DONE!!!
 
 I bought a rose of Sharon plant that has to go in at the fence and still have to plant the daylilies and hostas.  I am going to move the clematis also.  They are not doing well where they are planted.  Not sure if I will wait till spring to do that.  We will see if my stamina holds out, lol...

They say it takes 3 years for a garden to come into its own so I have to be very patient...
 
Hugs, LJ

12 comments:

  1. Love your new flower garden. Three years!!!...oh my, that's along time to wait, but the results will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely flower bed you have at your front door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet ~This looks like a wonderful garden and the coming years will only increase the plant growth and make you happier !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have many great flowers planted, it will so pretty next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks quite lovely. Lots of hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful job! All that work paid off big time. There's a rose of sharon tree on the side of my house and it's the only tree/plant I've ever seen that does a major bloom in spring and again right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Thank you for your comment and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much work! It looks quite pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a GREAT job! I love it all...you must be so proud of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so right that patience is the key to any gardening project, and sometimes that is what I have little of.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's beautiful now so in 3 years, it'll be fabulous! Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first time visiting....looks so good. Three years? You're a patient lady.

    ReplyDelete