Fall Is In The Air

Fall Is In The Air
Fall Is In The Air

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Lazy Day and trouble with block

After so much yard work and mowing,  today is a lazy day.  The animals agree.
 
 
Whoops, I disturbed Badger...

 
Ragsy is dead to the world...

 
I am having trouble figuring out the 12th block from the quilt book. It isn't coming together right. I emailed the author of the book and she promptly got back to me, but I haven't tried her suggestions yet.  Yes, I can make the rectangle wider, but the other pieces aren't lining up right either. The big triangle in the middle  is a tad too short and actually should be cut into two triangles according to the directions and that will not work at all. This is supposed to be a 12x12 block when done.  Somehow I will make it all fit but not today.  I am going to go read and be lazy too.
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend all, hugs, LJ
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I hate it when that happens. Seems like so much wasted time trying to make it work. Good luck .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the quilting frustrations. Ragsy and Badger look mighty comfy. Hope you enjoy reading this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a lot to be said for reading and being lazy. Not enough of that in the world, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you just need to take a break from something for a while and then when you come back to it, it is easier to figure out. Your pets look cute. Hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pets make me want to nap. :) so cute! happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete