Easter

Easter
Easter Graphic by Graphics Fairy

Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Field Of Daisies And More

Our neighbors own the property on the other side of our fence. We used to mow it for them when hubby was up to it. Now they take care of it and they also weedwack around the fence if I haven't gotten to it.  I love our neighbors. They always leave the little field  till after the daisies bloom.  It is actually covered with daisies, bluettes, buttercups, indian paints, clover and little purple flowers which I am not sure what the are.
 
 
Daisies
 
Indian Paints, yellow and orange


 
bluettes
 
 
clover
 
 
buttercups
 
 
purple wild flowers
 
 
I picked some daisies yesterday and put them in my moms vase.
 
 
Have a blessed Sunday!
Hugs, LJ
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon! Isn't it a blessing to have good neighbors? These flowers are so pretty. Your mom's vase is a real treasure. I enlarged the photo and enjoyed seeing your lovely placemats and curtain too. You are so very talented. Enjoy the day and blessings to you and hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would not believe this but we were just looking at some flowers in our front garden wondering what it was and there is was in your post! We have the Indian paintbrush flower (orange) in our front garden and we live in East of England.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful field of beauty that you get to enjoy every day. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see flowers that are not in our area. It's been a couple of years since I've had daisies in my garden. I should plant some. They always look so good in a vase. Love their simplicity.
    Have a good week, Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wildflowers in the field. The daisies look so pretty in that vase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful vase. nothing beats wildflowers! hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good neighbors are such a wonderful blessing. The daisies are so pretty and I loved all the wild flowers!

    ReplyDelete