BFF

BFF
GOING TO A QUILT SHOW WITH MY BFF

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Steal

 
 
 
I stole these questions from Terri D at  Your Friend From Florida


Very Much Questions Meme
Stolen from: Lots of Questions

 
1. What was the last clothing item that you bought? a pair of capris and shirt to match

 2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose? 35 to 40

3. When you say “lol”, are you really laughing? Sure, I love to laugh, lol....

4. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done in the past year? learn how to make quilt blocks

5. If you started a business, what would it be? Was a secretary for years  but did run a cleaning business for a few years. But if I were to start one now it would be a fabric store for sure.

6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog? yes

7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post? Maybe half an hour.

8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow? I have the email thing so I can follow back and then I  check out the reader list

9. What is your bedtime? It varies. I am retired so I am up late some nights to read if I cant sleep

10. Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert when I am with people but I also love my own company and enjoy being alone.

11. What is your biggest wish? That my husband would be well

12. What is the best job you ever had?  Counting money for a vending company. It was 27 hours a week.  I had medical benefits, life insurance, disability insurance.  Can you imagine having that now?

13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither?  Have Both, love them to pieces....

14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it? Fabric, I want  fabric, lots and lots of fabric!!!

15. How do you “dress” your toast? lots of butter and peanut butter

16. How do you feel about snow? THE OLDER I GET I HATE IT!!!  CANT GET THE HUBS TO MOVE FROM IT...

17. What was the worst job you ever had?  Servicing the counter at Friendlys. Hated making those banana spits.....

18. What song can you not stop listening to? All of them. I love music...

19. Love your name or hate it?  Didn't care so much for it when I was young but now it doesn't matter.  You learn some things just don't matter as you age.

20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle? My mom used to call me Lady Jane when I was a kid all the time so when I saw the ? I automatically plugged it in.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you joined in on Sunday Stealing. It's a good meme! I enjoyed reading your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading all your answers! Can I come work for you in your fabric store? lol Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always interesting to learn more about fellow bloggers. Have a wonderful week. ~Nora

    ReplyDelete