cup of tea

cup of tea
Have Tea With Me

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Skinny Butts

My hubby told me in so many words, ahem....   "If you want this Pepe to sit his skinny butt in one of those rockers it better have cushions."   So  cushions it is!
 
Good deal at Sears.  $49.99 each set.  No I don't work for them, lol...  They fit perfect and are very comfortable.  I really couldn't make them for that when you consider the work involved.
 
 I am saving myself some painting also.  The table is cedar and will grey and I think fit right in...
 

 
Rocking On....
 
LJ
 

6 comments:

  1. I love the chair cushions. We had an unusually cool morning with a nice breeze. A good day for porch sitting. Wishing you both a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.I wish I had a porch to rock on! Your azalea is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What good thick comfortable looking cushions. I bet your skinny likes they too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bush is stunning !

    Your husband is funny, but it looks like his derriere will be comfy in those cushions.

    We have the same rockers on our front porch and I bought cushions from Walmart 2 years ago during the summer sales ( in the lawn furniture dept.) I usually make pillows and cushions myself but couldn't beat the price.

    Sitting on the porch in the warm weather with someone you love is one of the best blessings & pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cushions look pretty and comfy! Looks like a great place to sit and contemplate the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your decision to leave the cedar alone is the right one. It will resist the weather and become beautiful. The cushions are perfect!

    ReplyDelete