Fort Lowell Mission Bell

Fort Lowell Mission Bell
Fort Lowell Mission Bell, Tucson, AZ

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Beautiful Weather for Spring Cleanup

This last few days have been absolutely beautiful.  Here are some pics of the yard....


 
Daffies are doing good.  Some raking done.

 
Pulled the leaves aside and the fairy garden made it thru the winter
 

 
Took my little girl out of the shed

 
These were big mounds of dirt that the plow dug up.
 
I had to chop it all up and rake it into place.

 
Here also.... Have to order some soil to fill in.  This is usually hubby's job but he cant do stuff as yet so it was left to me to do.  Not as neat as he does it but it is done, yay.... Perhaps I will lose a pound or two.....

 
New plants to put into the ground
 
 
Bleeding hearts coming out.

 
The rhodo is starting to bloom.

 
The pool is up and running.  Usually do this in June but

 
 our wonderful pool lady fix'd the pump cause the motor seized up at the end of the season last year.  Nice it waited....  She had it ready to go so I did the pool.  Got the leaves out of it and vac'd it, gave it some chemicals and it is good to go....

 
Trees starting to bud.  Some raking done.

 
Took all my things out of the shed.  The wheels belonged to my dad and they mean a lot to me.
 
Have to give the kokopelli's on the wall some paint. I am going with terra cotta to match the urns.

 
More daffies

 
Pansies to plant.... Need to go get some more for the porch and the shed.
 
So so much more to do but it is Spring and I love every minute...
 
Hugs, LJ

12 comments:

  1. It is wonderful that you are enjoying nice weather and colorful blooms finally!!! I love seeing your pictures. Don't work too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon, looking wonderful around the yard. I love the fairy garden, so sweet.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful yard you have!! I love the pansies and their planter. And the flowers with the pretty lattice and the cute sundial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been soooo busy. What a beautiful garden you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your yard is just lovely, and I love your porch!! Thanks for sharing the photos!! A lot of work has paid off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You've been busy! Our daffodils are long gone - even the tulips. It is time for the peonies here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, everything looks springtime lovely! I'm so drawn to your front porch because we're hopefully going to be finishing ours this summer, putting up mission posts for a railing and screening it in. Up here in Mosquitoland, we need screen. Enjoyed your yard inventory!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lovely yard. It looks well-cared for and fresh! I love the little maiden on the bench.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks very lovely at your home! I love your pool! I would love to have one eventually. I need it for exercise since I can't do too much outside of water. little girl is sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of pretty flowers. I'm glad spring is here as well. I love this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Afternoon. wanted to let you know the dr. gave me a brace to wear and 6 weeks of therapy - trying my best to avoid surgery! Also, you might really enjoy Ann's blog here: http://annsdollhousedreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks so nice. It seems like you are way ahead of the game this year. I'm glad you were able to get the filter fixed on the pool, it looks so beautiful. All else looks great.

    ReplyDelete