Fort Lowell Mission Bell

Fort Lowell Mission Bell
Fort Lowell Mission Bell, Tucson, AZ

Monday, May 11, 2015

A PERFECT DAY


God bless my granddaughter. She has such a beautiful heart. She wanted to get her mom and both grandmoms together for the day because Mothers Day was coming.  So on Friday, before Mom's Day, her day off,  she asked if we could all be available. She planned a day for us to go to the beach.  Well, I tell you it was COLD....   We could hardly stand up on the beach cause the wind was so fierce...  But it was a crystal clear day.   We did the stores that were open thinking the wind wouldn't be so strong walking the street, wrong... There were no people though, just us dingbats...  We ate fudge, candy, popcorn, Italian pastry,  and then we went to lunch, lol....  Dang, we didn't get Suzy's ice cream....
 
IT WAS A PERFECT DAY!!!




 

I love my daughter in law,   I love her mother, I love my granddaughter...    I don't care if it was cold.  It was a great Day....

Thanks Sam....

Ps.... my moms day was great. All the kids came. My DIL and GS put in the screens on the porch and the air conditioners in the windows. GD and her hubby brought pizza.
Another grand day...

  Hugs, LJ






9 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks so cold/windy but at least you had the area to yourselves!!! Beautiful photos. Sounds like you enjoyed several days with family. Hope the week goes smoothly for you and your husband. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. Which one is you in the photos, need to post a picture. I like to see who I'm talking at.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful, and truly special! Too bad about the wind, but at least it wasn't too hot. Your header is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a memorable day! Too bad the wind was so intense. That's so nice the rest of your family put in screens and a new AC. Great teamwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looked like a good Mother's Day. Thanks for the comment on our mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your day sounds perfect. So glad you had a good Mother's Day! Lisa and I went to tower Hill botanical garden. That was a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your day sounds perfect. So glad you had a good Mother's Day! Lisa and I went to tower Hill botanical garden. That was a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, it does look cold on that beach!! I'm so happy to hear about your wonderful weekend!! I'm working to catch up on blogs!!

    ReplyDelete