Fort Lowell Mission Bell

Fort Lowell Mission Bell
Fort Lowell Mission Bell, Tucson, AZ

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sophie Gets 2 Dolls

Sophie and her mom flew out to visit my niece and her family over Easter.  I had sent the doll to my niece so she could give it to her granddaughter while they were there. My niece saved a doll that my mom had made her when she was a little girl.  I cant believe that Annie still had this doll after all these years.  The doll on the left is at least 50 years old.  She was well taken care of; she looks to be  in wonderful condition.  I hope mine lasts that long....
 
 
 

 
 
 
Sophie loves her 2 dolls and says they are sisters
 
I am not sure what my moms doll is called but mine she named Bonnie


 
How cool is this that Sophie gets a doll my mom made for her grandmother so many years ago...
 

Hugs, LJ

6 comments:

  1. What treasures both dolls are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is something very special; two handmade dolls. Both dolls are treasures for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special keepsake! A doll to always cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so precious. She will treasure these, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic. What treasures!

    ReplyDelete