cup of tea

cup of tea
Have Tea With Me

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fat Cat and new Civil War Block

I cant say enough about Sindy Rodenmayer from Fat Cat.  I sent away for an applique CD she had on special a few weeks ago.  The first CD somehow went awry.  She sent me a new one at her postage cost and she sent it priority so we could track it.  In this day and age it is so nice to find someone so nice and reputable  to do business with.  Go to her web site address above and you can see her cute appliques.  She is a very talented lady.  This is the main reason I sent for the CD but there are a ton, a ton,  of  cute appliques on this CD.

 
Goodness knows when I will get to it, but it is so adorable.
 
Newest Civil War Block:
 
 
Hugs, LJ
 


5 comments:

  1. I love the new block/fabrics and thanks for the link! Have a restful night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the cutest! Funny Redneck squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I've been out of touch lately. Lots to do! I love the dolls and seeing Sophia's pic with them. She's so cute! Your blocks are really coming along nice and you have finished so many. You'll be done before you know it. I love that it's so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your number of blocks are growing! You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty new block! The penguins are really cute.

    ReplyDelete