Fort Lowell Mission Bell

Fort Lowell Mission Bell
Fort Lowell Mission Bell, Tucson, AZ

Friday, April 24, 2015

BD's and new Block with Hubby's advice

Hubby is 69 today and GS was 23 yesterday.
 
 Thank you Lord for allowing my husband to be with us after all he has been through. 
 
He still needs some help in the eating dept, Lord.
 
Please give him enough saliva back to allow him to get off the feeding tube and be able to eat again.  I will not give up hope, Lord.
 
 Lord, hear my prayer.
 
 Here are the cards I made them.

 
 
The banner says:  Four wheels will move your body, two wheels will move your soul.
 
 
New Block
 
 
I cant believe I am on block 7 already. 
 
Laid the blocks out on the bed and if I join them with a 1/4 inch seam, 5 blocks  together across,  they would lay perfect across the top of the bed.  I picture this with  borders and a binding.
 I liked it!!! 
Asked hubby's advice (yep, I had to go and do that!)  He said: " you need the strip between them to highlight each block"....    OK.....  I wanted to save myself some work,  but I know he is 100%  right!!! ..........
 
So once the blocks are done I will figure that one out...
Hugs, LJ
 

11 comments:

  1. Prayers for your hubby. Another great quilt block. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All prayers are welcome, thank you Sandra.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday wishes for your husband and grandson. I am praying for your husband to be able to eat again. God bless you both.
    I love seeing your quilt squares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mildred. We are so grateful for all your prayers for us through his ordeals. God Bless you guys.

      Delete
  3. Praying for your husband this morning. God is our strength and shield.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your block. The color variance just makes it! Nicely done. Prayers are good and powerful. WIll keep your hubby in my prayers. Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your block. The color variance just makes it! Nicely done. Prayers are good and powerful. WIll keep your hubby in my prayers. Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please count on my daily prayers for your requests! The quilt will be beautiful. I love the colors! Your cards are lovely and that looks like quite the craft table you have there!! I'm new here, so now know you are beyond creative!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for your husband, Lady Jane. I think the block is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing your quilt squares. Wishing your hubby well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry. I did not know he is still on the feeding tube. Is he home?

    ReplyDelete