cup of tea

cup of tea
Have Tea With Me

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tonight is the night to pick the Give A Way Winner and Roger Miller

My hubby DVR's everything!!!  While fast forwarding if I catch a glimpse of this commercial I make him stop and watch it. I think he is getting some what annoyed at me... After all the object of downloading is so you don't have to watch commercials, lol....So I decided to go to UTUBE and get it for myself... It is sung by Roger Miller.  Roger Miller lived from 1936 to 1992 and was one of America's popular singer, songwriter, musician and actor.  He was best known for honky-tonk influenced novelty songs.  Take a listen.
 
 
 
 
 
I just love this commercial...
 
Don't forget tonight is Give A Way night. I will announce the winner after midnight or tomorrow AM.
Luck to All....
 
LJ

9 comments:

  1. Loved him so, such great songs.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family loved his music. Wishing you a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Roger Miller! And I have seen this commercial and love it! I do not even remember what they are selling. I think when a commercial is too good, that is all you focus on, and you don't pay attention to the product. I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is easy to miss Ginny. It only flashes Android at the end of it.

      Delete
  4. I could not get the video here so I went to youtube - I had not seen/heard this commercial and it is precious. Thx so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this commercial too. I always liked the music of Roger Miller. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...that is so cute! I never saw that one before. Love Roger Miller!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady Jane, you have won my giveaway! Please email me with your mailing address so I will be able to get these Gooseberry Patch books in the mail to you! Congratulations! Nellie at berriesandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that commercial! makes me giggle everytime, especialy the ape ( monkey?) at the end.

    ReplyDelete