flag I made

flag I made
flag I made

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Paddy's Day

 
 

I have a teeny, tiny bit of the Irish in me.  I think though somewhere in a past life I was all Irish...

 I just love limericks,

There was on Old Man of the Isles,
Whose face was pervaded with smiles;
He sung high dum diddle,
And played on the fiddle,
That amiable Man of the Isles.
 
By Edward Lear
 
The wearing of the green, leprechans, that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, especially Irish music, green beer, a corn beef boiled dinner... and all the crazy hoop la that goes with the day.

Let's not forget it is the feast day of the patron Saint of Ireland

St. Patrick

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

A great Irish Blessing to you. LJ
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love the lyric..It seems at least for this day I have a little Irish in me as well. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patrick's Day, Lady Jane. Enjoy your corn beef boiled dinner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patrick's Day, a little late!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy St. Patrick's Day, a little late!

    ReplyDelete