flag I made

flag I made
flag I made

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mugrug Swap

A while back I joined a swap that fat cat patterns was holding.  It was so much fun making the mug rugs for the swap.  Although I must confess I made my rugs a bit too big. Aw heck, it was my first mug rug excursion, lol...  Anyway, here are the ones I received in the mail:

A wonderful snowflake that will grace my greeting card area.


 
Look at the colors in this rug!  Just what I needed to perk up the thoughts of SPRING! I'm thinking I will put this one next to the puter.
 
 
 
Now I may be sick of winter, but who can resist this snowman and his hat blowing in the wind.  Catch it quick lovey -  cause your days are numbered, lol.... Next to the sewing machine this one will go.
 
 
 
Thank you all so much.
 
They are all so cute!!! 
LJ

8 comments:

  1. They are awesome and beautiful. What a fun thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be and so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are as cute as can be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Pretty and practical too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I like the snowman one, too! And the snowflake and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I like the snowman one, too! And the snowflake and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just went to the FatCat patterns site and they have some really great patterns that I can use for some applique that I want to do on some of the baby quilts that I make. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just went to the FatCat patterns site and they have some really great patterns that I can use for some applique that I want to do on some of the baby quilts that I make. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete