Fort Lowell Mission Bell

Fort Lowell Mission Bell
Fort Lowell Mission Bell, Tucson, AZ

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Getting From Here To There

I must confess I don't know how to get around my blog very well. Give me a sewing machine, some yarn, paper, or an idea for a miniature and I am good to go. When it comes to computer stuff I am a mental midget.  It took me a week to learn how to put a link to the right of this post so you could find your way to my give a way.  I have found several card challenges on the net and would like to submit some of my cards but I have to link my post somehow to their blog.  I will keep reading lol...  LJ

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lady Jane. When you are logged in to Blogger and have the empty box in front of you to create a new post, Along the top toolbar there should be the word Link. If you click on that word, a box will pop up for you to fill out. The Text to Display box is where you can put whatever you want to call the link. For example if you want to call it Mary's Blog,you would type that in the box. The next box you need to fill out is the Web address box. The Web address is the URL to the blog page you are linking to. In other words it is the address you type into your browser in order to find the page you want to link to. Fill those two lines out and then click OK and you should have a highlighted link in your post. Hope this helps and you can figure out what you need to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great advise Daisy. I read it and understood it, yay... I sent the card over and it went in no probs but I had other probs with puter so I elected not to join the site. Thanks and I will be able to join tea times and such now.

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear it worked for you. :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh I am the same way..But sounds like Daisy gave you some great help...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel! Keep trying and Daisy had some great advice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy explained it very well. Now you know how to do this. See, it's all a learning process...
    We'll all get there eventually. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy explained it very well. Now you know how to do this. See, it's all a learning process...
    We'll all get there eventually. haha

    ReplyDelete