Fort Lowell Mission Bell

Fort Lowell Mission Bell
Fort Lowell Mission Bell, Tucson, AZ

Saturday, March 7, 2015

A New Project

Well actually 2 new projects....

Check out this tute from Missouri Star Quilt Co.

http://land.missouriquiltco.com/improv-tote/  This is a stand alone tote bag.  I love how it is put together.

I need the foam stabilizer to get started and I will use a jelly roll called Native Sun to put it together.  I love the southwestern prints.


 
Also I want to make this Civil War Sampler quilt....  This will take me forever but I just love these blocks and the colors....  Did I mention we have a king size bed....  I hope I live long enough to put it together,  lol...
 
 
 
 
Check out Barbara Brackman's web site:
 
 
I cant wait to get started...
 
LJ
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. What a treasure these quilts will be! I love the bright colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting and pretty. You are so smart!
    I've been studying about Civil War beaded purses today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great projects...looking forward to updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very ambitious. That's great! What colors will you do the quilt in? I think the pattern is absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for stopping by and saying Hi. I know nothing about quilting, but I sure do love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors for the tote! The quilt book looks so interesting... can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors for the tote! The quilt book looks so interesting... can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like fun projects. I look forward to watching your progress. Have a wonderful day, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog. You look like one craft lady. I just checked out your other blog too. What wonderful crafts! Have a great evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great projects! They sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tote bag alone would be a challenge for me, but the fact that you are going to be working on a Civil War sampler quilt boggles my mind!!! I also checked out your link to Barbara's site and the quilts she had listed were lovely! You will surely have fun choosing colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete