BFF

BFF
GOING TO A QUILT SHOW WITH MY BFF

Sunday, March 29, 2015

2nd block

I don't see a great deal of difference and maybe I am too fussy. Here are my blocks:

The one in the book


 
my 1st one
 

 
my 2nd one
 
 
 
I do like the 2nd better. It is a bit straighter and  the middle comes together  more like the one in the book. Seeing them side by side though I don't think the difference will be all that noticeable once it is in a quilt with 50 different blocks and not a whole lot of duplicates.
 
 
 


 Another square tomorrow...
 
I am taking them to someone at the library to critique them for me on Tues. and have her give me some pointers.
 
LJ

3 comments:

  1. I see the improvement and I think both are great. Lovely choice of fabrics. Hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell a difference. They are both kind of perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look great! Pretty materials too.

    ReplyDelete