cup of tea

cup of tea
Have Tea With Me

Friday, February 6, 2015

Dolly Gets A Dress

Dolly still has a long way to go yet.  Today she received a dress which still needs hemming. It is a tiny bit big but I am not going to mess with it.   She will get a white pinafore which will pull it all together and some shoes. She is more work than I expected, lol....  But so far she is pretty dang cute....  I think she needs a stiff slip also. Perhaps I should have given her pantaloons but too late now, she has panties instead.  Golly Dolly, I think I will miss you when you are done.

 
Thanks for looking.  LJ

6 comments:

  1. She gets prettier and fancier each time. What will you do with her? Maybe sit her in the corner of a chair or couch in the living room for everyone to see? OH, and she needs a name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady Jane...I really like your dolly. These types of dolls are a lot of work and I don't think they get the credit they deserve. Will keep following you to watch the progress. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, she is so cute! You've done a wonderful job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so pretty... you'll need to keep her or make another one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little girl would have LOVED this doll when she was young, but now she is 38! You have done a great job!

    ReplyDelete