cup of tea

cup of tea
Have Tea With Me

Monday, January 12, 2015

New Card

My brother and hubby's brother's birthdays are both in May.  (yeppa, I am up to May already).  I won't post my bro's card cause he sometimes looks at my site.  But I found the perfect picture I found on the net for the front of his 80th birthday card (a kind of story of his life photo and a photo from the family album for the inside (Ha Ha big bro).  Hubby's bro doesn't use his puter much so I think I am safe.  (If he even knows our email address, lol).


 
What a really cool pic!
 
My hubby is the one in the middle!
 
 
 
 
Have a great day!
 
LJ
 
 

3 comments:

  1. The cards are cute. I never saw that picture before. Bob sure is cute! Oh, and they really liked the mug rug you made for Hunter for Santa! He'll use it next year, for sure. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I bet you have a lot of fun creating these customized cards, and I'm sure they are well received too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tweety bird header . I should put a copy of it on my bathroom mirror so I start my day AFTER I get up with a smile & a reminder .

    And that is a wonderful picture of your husband & his siblings. They're all so cute.

    ReplyDelete