dear Lord

dear Lord
dear Lord

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Seeing in the New Year With The Last Mug Rug

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL...

YAY, DONE!!!
 
Not as pleased with this one as the others because I have a few mistakes but it is done.  I had probs right from the get go on this rug.  First, the embroidery machine gave me fits.  I know it is because I tried to elongate the words but hopefully I fixed it with hand stitching and it doesn't fall apart.  Then I had trouble with the binding as I didn't meet it right at the end.  I am not pleased with the color of the cup as it kind of gets lost in the red background but I had left over binding from another project that matched that I wanted to use up.  That's the beauty of mug rugs, placemats and pillows,  you can use up some left over fabric that probably would stay in your stash forever....  I may keep this one for me and find another to make, we'll see.  I do have time to make another one but want to start on my doll next.  Hubby could use a new robe, curtains for the LR....  So many projects, so little time...
 
 
 
See you in the New Year God Willing...
 
LJ

 

4 comments:

  1. Your header is so cute and so is the mug rug! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Pooh header! And your pretty red mug rug. I see no mistakes. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you! I love your little mug rug and it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete